Tuesday 30 December 2014

WELCOME















Welcome to my blog! It's been in talks for a while now, but thanks to my girlfriend's help, I've finally got this up and running. Being influenced by many male models and influencers, I finally decided to share my interest in the blogging world. I've always had an interest in style and brands and especially grooming and now living with it (in the form of Helen) blogging will be my new venture. When I'm not cutting wood or laying floors of course.




To start I thought I would start with a style post. I received this great print from Blossom Apparel, and I thought it looked great with rolled up sleeves and black Jeans.



Being a fan of nautical too, the simple print is just enough for me, I'm not a fan of bold prints. Thanks Blossom for the tee. Thanks Helen for the photos.

11 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging man!! the top is great and your beard is something to be proud of - just followed x

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! I look forward to reading your posts.

    Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start, man! Looking forward for your next post :)

    whatonearthpan.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! welcome to this nice world, just enjoy it!, btw you look grate in that T-shirt, love it and love your beard is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoorayy! Loving the blog Matthew. Looking forward to reading more!
    Haf xxx
    inmyearsmusic.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!
    Your style is really cool Matthew!����
    Greetings from Mexico!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay finally a blog my boyfriend can follow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with blogging next year !

    and happy new year !!

    Thatpalegirl | http://thatpalegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fabulous. Good luck on the blog brah. ☆

    ReplyDelete